EDIT: This is the people participating so far, feel free to check if all info is correct.
Any deviants listed twice or more, will have any additional votes listed in the upper right corner, where additional bonus votes will be counted over the 13th. I'm aware some might have been listed twice in the main list, and will be checking trough and correcting this on the 13th as well.
Simple: I'm going to host a raffle of a fully painted artwork of a singular character. Quality will be that of my recent artworks going by the feature folder. But instead of people fighting for it, I want people to join inn on the fun and rather decide who it will be gifted to.To sign someone up; write their username in the comment bellow.
Lastly, I want to add that I can draw anything as long as it does not contain any fetishes or other NSFW nor is religiously themed. If such content is requested by the winner, they will be asked to change the request. Do note I will keep the right to select another winner through a second draw, if such changes are not made.
- If you want them to know simply use a dev code to give them a mention, if not, do it anonymously by writing it in letters only. Either works for me.
- If someone have already been signed up by someone else, you can still sign them up one time more, but doing so will not give them an extra vote. Instead it will add a small percentage, to avoid this being a contest of how many know the same person or something.
- Each deviant can sign up as many as they please, but also keep in mind that pasting your entire watch list decreases the chance for those you wish to win.
- If you forget anyone, please do not edit or respond to your own comment. All entries will be listed in an excel sheet with numbers, so I will not notice if any changes are made.
- Do not list your own name.
- Faving/featuring this journal means nothing.
- You do not need to be a watcher to sign someone up.
A second draw will also be made if I am unable to come in contact with the selected deviant or any communication exceeds one week in response time.
Deadline is the 14th of December
This journal will be updated once the signup closes, but do keep in mind it will be during my exam period, so I might need some additional time to sort through the list and make sure all is fine before a winner will be drawn and announced.
I might draw a 2nd place if I have enough time to finish an additional drawing over my new years vacation.